Wallflower

14 November 2012

Received these (mesh blouse and skort) pretty pieces from KissJane quite some time ago but hadn't had the time to snap these pictures. The flower headband was a joint effort by my sister and I, also made months ago. I'm sick of my hair (like finally) and I've really gotta do something about it *snips snips*!! So far I'm loving my course's three-month summer break and perhaps I'll make full use of it by hitting the gym on a daily basis.

Not forgetting to thank KissJane for these pretty pieces!

Find me on: Bloglovin' | Google Friend Connect/Blogger | Instagram | Chictopia



Follow on Bloglovin

One response to Wallflower

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hello :DD you're a canon user right? Just wondering which lens did you use to take these stunning photos? :))

Post a Comment